Becri Group considers it is crucial for its management activity to uphold the following guidelines:
To produce clothing that aims to carefully fulfill our customers' technical specifications, exceeding their expectations using innovation and production development, combining quality with deadlines and prices.
Becri Group aims to be a reference company in the textile sector in the national and international market. This will allow to design and position our products in the target market segments.
- Respect: Valuing and esteeming employees and partners, providing a safe, inclusive, and enriching work environment where people are the priority in business development.
- Ethics and Honesty: Acting based on ethical, moral, and deontological principles.
- Excellence: Combining all business practices in a distinctive manner to add value to all stakeholders.
- Trust: Building mutually beneficial long-term trust relationships with clients, employees, and other stakeholders, believing in the cohesion and capability of the workforce.
- Innovation: Being creative in seeking and offering innovative and sustainable solutions, with a primary focus on the quality of products and services offered, anticipating market needs.
- Sustainability: Adopting sustainable production practices, influencing the entire value chain towards sustainable development.
Becri Group has been focusing on the following areas of intervention:
- Ongoing professional training;
- Protocols established with different companies for employee discount;
- On-site medical appointments;
- Continuous improvement of working conditions and tools;
- Compliance with all laws and standards related to Health and Safety at Work;
- The best working equipment, in terms of ergonomics and safety;
- A system of values that is shared among all stakeholders.